Thursday, February 21, 2008

 

Anticipating Next Year


Blogging is obviously not a huge priority for me right now, but I thought I'd write that I am anticipating great new adventures for the next school year... Yesterday I had to check my seniority date with the SFUSD, which is 1984...to prepare for layoffs... The district doesn't have my AB2913 certification from San Joaquin County Office of Education, leading my supervisor to believe that the "senior" teachers (like myself) may risk layoffs...this being the case, I ran to the district office to be told by the Credentials Analyst to NOT apply for the Emergency Credential & to wait until March 1st, '08... We'll see if this backfires...in the meantime, I am enjoying how my 5th grade students are processing what they've learned from the Dine Sand Painting videos I've shown them...that's a positive!

...oops... almost forgot... I uploaded this image as a reminder to myself to incorporate embroidery into my art classes... ok...let's see how long it'll take for me to make this a reality! hah-hah

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]